As we are about to head out on a new adventure, we thought we should let you get to know Tales of Two Sisters little bit more. I run the blog with my sister Alice (see more about Alice here) with whom I will be travelling to Copenhagen! We are excited as this will be our first foreign expedition with the blog. So, I thought I would put together a list of 15 things about me, so that you guys can get to know me a little bit better!
- I have just finished a four year Public Relations degree. I will be officially graduating in November!
- I love sweets and chocolate and I once wanted to open my own sweet shop.
- If you asked me to recite When Harry Met Sally I probably could. It is my favourite movie and I watch it at least once a month.
- When I was 2 I jumped off a sofa and split my ear open on a table. I now have a small piece of my left ear missing.
- I am a total morning person. As soon as I am up, I am up and ready to go… unlike Alice…
- I am obsessed with watching documentaries about crimes and serial killers. Netflix feeds my obsession. Making A Murderer… oh yes!
- I lived in London for a year while I did my placement year of university and worked for a music and entertainment PR agency.
- Spring is my favourite time of year. Its gets warmer (but not too warm), there are baby animals being born and everywhere looks beautiful with blossom and blooms.
- I failed my first driving test because I tailgated someone. Don’t do it kids, it wont get you anywhere.
- My mom used to call me the bag lady because I used to carry my toys in bags so that Alice couldn’t steal them off me.
- Now my family call me ‘Graples’. It started when I was younger as ‘Grapie Grace’ because I liked to eat Grapes, and now it has evolved to just Graples.
- I am a big rugby fan. I especially love the English, Welsh and New Zealand teams… Hello Dan Carter!
- I can do the voice of Donald Duck. It’s legit.
- I have an obsession with stripey tops. My flatmate even “banned” me from buying anymore.
- I really, REALLY want to travel around New Zealand and Australia… Or South America.
If you would like to follow our travels make sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates and pictures. We will also be uploading posts during our time away, so keep your eyes peeled!